dimanche 13 septembre 2015

Various - Knock-Out In The 5th Round!


Various - Knock-Out In The 5th Round!
Label: Knock Out Records
Format:CD, Compilation
2001
Style: Psychobilly, Punk, Oi!
Tracklist

01 - Wretched Ones - Oi! Rodgers -
02 - Charge 69 - Cramer L' Elysee -
03 - Wretched Ones - Mind Your Own Business -
04 - Wretched Ones - We Don't Belong To Nobody -
05 - Demented Are Go - Human Slug -
06 - Demented Are Go - (I Was Born On A) Busted Hymen -
07 - Meteors - I'm Not Mad / Get Off My Cloud -
08 - Oiters - Alleine -
09 - Vanilla Muffins - Mommy's It's Me -
10 - Spodge Nessabounds - My Socks Gone Down My Shoe -
11 - F.B.I - Mururoa -
12 - Evil Conduct - I Don't Care -
13 - The Bollocks - 99% -
14 - Oxymoron - Faces From Below -
15 - Molotow Soda - Wasserleichen -
16 - Molotow Soda - Meine Mutti Ist Ein Hool -
17 - Electric Hellclub - Fuel Injection Action -
18 - Bonecrusher - Dead End Street -
19 - Radio 69 - Nowhere To Go -
20 - Emscherkurve 77 - Dreckige, Alte Stadt -
21 - Lousy - R'n'R Fashion Show -
22 - The Forgotten - Conflict
*************************************************************
Various - Knock-Out In The 5th Round!
*************************************************************

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire